Hi,

I am sure these questions had been asked before but could not find the right
answer or did not look enough :) .  I just want to add new aligner tool wrapper
into local galaxy.  I used the existing wrappers (i.e bwa) as template and then
modified it accordingly.

Here are what I did:
Create an xml file and put it to "~tools/sr_mapping/mytool.xml"

*         Created a py file and added it to the same folder
"~tools/sr_mapping/myTool.py"

*         Configured the tool_conf.xml file

*         Restarted my galaxy server

However, the new tool did not show up in the GUI.

Is there anything else I am missing?
Is there a validation step I need to perform for both files?

I appreciate your help.

Regards