Il giorno mar, 19/03/2013 alle 15.20 -0400, Raj Ayyampalayam ha
> One of the first few tools I tested was the ncbi makebkastdb tool. When 
> I try to run it the history for that particular job is immediately shown 
> as follows:
> 0: (unnamed dataset)
> Failed to retrieve dataset information.
> An error occurred with this dataset:/hasattr(): attribute name must be 
> string/

Hi Raj,
this error in the history should be fixed by this patch:

I have sent a pull request to Peter (the maintainer), hopefully he will
release soon a new version of blast_datatypes with this fix.


Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

Reply via email to