Hi Shaun.

Is this still an issue for you this morning, on the public Main Galaxy server at https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/?

I am unable to reproduce with a test dataset:
- bed custom track
- datatype = "customtrack"
- database = "hg18"

"display at UCSC main" is functional, and it is the only external display (this is expected). If you want to share a history with me, please send a link and note the dataset with the problem.

Thanks,

Jen
Galaxy team