Hi Nate,

I am trying to rsync the indexes and getting a rsync error.

$ rsync -avz rsync://datacache.g2.bx.psu.edu/indexes/phiX .
@ERROR: chroot failed
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1530) [receiver=3.0.6]

Should I change anything in my command?

Thanks,
-Raj

On 2/15/2013 11:22 AM, Nate Coraor wrote:
On Feb 15, 2013, at 11:12 AM, Rodolfo Aramayo wrote:

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to ask,

I am trying to rsync from:

rsync -avzP rsync://datacache.g2.bx.psu.edu/indexes/

and I am getting the error:

@ERROR: chroot failed
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1534)
[Receiver=3.0.9

I know I can rsync to any other places

Do you happen to know what is going on?
Hi Rodolfo,

The array on which the data cache is located is currently down due to an
upgrade problem.  We hope to have this fixed today.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

--nate

Thanks

--Rodolfo