Hello,

please could you help me, how to run galaxy directly from my computer? I am
using Bio-Linux (ubuntu distribution) and there is GALAXY already install.
When I try to open it, it is state that:

"The Galaxy server doesn't seem to be running on your machine. You may need
to start it with the command: sudo start galaxy Or else Galaxy may still be
starting up (it takes a couple of minutes to get going on the first run)."

When I open terminal and write sudo start galaxy it is state that galaxy
start/running... But when I trying to open galaxy (just double clic on the
icon) it still state problem which I write above.

Could you help me please how to fix it??

Thank you very much for your reply!

Have a nice day,

Petr.