Hi Team,

I am working on setting up a Cloudman instance for a course we are preparing.
I have used the link provided: http://usegalaxy.org/cloudlaunch and can get an
instance running.  The issues are as follow:

1.  I need to add tools and have not found a clear method in doing so utilizing
the galaxy toolshed.
2.  Once I have the instance setup and shut it down I cannot restart it
cleanly.  On restart it appears that nginx fails to launch since port 80 is not
listening.  I have not found a way to start it manually.
3.  I have followed both the above provided url to setup an instance and the
instructions at http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/CloudMan and have had the same
results.

I have read a few posts of similar issues, but have not found a solution.  Any
suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks,

Iry Witham
__________________________________
Scientific Applications Administrator
Scientific Computing Group
Computational Sciences Dept.
The Jackson Laboratory
600 Main Street
Bar Harbor, ME  04609
Phone: 207-288-6744
email: iry.wit...@jax.org

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and
is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email
by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.