Hi guys,

I'm wondering whether it is possible to have user-specific tool panels after
logging in. This way users could customize the tool panel for instance by
increasing the visibility of their (user-specific) favorites ... This would be
a wonderful feature.
However searching in the documentation and the mailing list, I did not find
anything. Hence, it would be great if anybody could give me a hint or if
impossible to mark this as a feature request.

Thanks for any help.

Jens