For one of my tool wrappers (htseq-count) in the toolshed, I point to an image file in the Help section. At the moment, I'm including the image in the repository as static/imagescount_modes.png and pointing to it in the wrapper.xml file with ".. image:: /static/images/count_modes.png". However, the toolshed installation doesn't copy this file to the static directory of the galaxy install (which doesn't seem like a good idea anyway). Is there any way for me to include a static file and then point to that file in the help when the tool is installed automatically via the toolshed.. Thanks.

--
Lance Parsons - Scientific Programmer
134 Carl C. Icahn Laboratory