Hello,

I have a question for the many galaxy admins here. I am in the process of setting up a local galaxy install submitting the jobs as real users to our local SGE cluster. I am trying to figure out the best way to load large datasets (Sequence files etc..) stored in the local clusters storage. These files might not be world readable and we cannot assume that the user knows how to make it so.

I was wondering if anybody here has tackled the problem and found a workable solution?

Thanks,
-Raj