Hi galaxians,

I'm having an issue with tool parameters when using conditional tag and
boolean parameters.

My xml is like this:

<conditional name="mis_allowed_conditional">
    <param name="mis_allowed_bool" type="boolean" label="Allow mismatch ?"
truevalue="-m" falsevalue="" checked="no"/>
    <when value="-m">
        <param name="mis_allowed" type="float" value="0"/>
    </when>
</conditional>

and my command line is like:

<command interpreter="python">wrapper.py
$mis_allowed_conditional.mis_allowed_bool
$mis_allowed_conditional.mis_allowed</command>

The problem is when mis_allowed_bool isn't checked, I don't have any
arguments in my command line (as expected).
But, when it is checked, $mis_allowed_conditional.mis_allowed_bool is set
to "True" and not to "-m".
The strange thing is that the "mis_allowed" textfield is visible when
mis_allowed_bool is checked so I guess that the when behaves as expected.
Moreover, other boolean parameters that are not nested in a conditional
work as they should.

Is there something wrong with my xml or is this some kind of bug?

Thank you for your answers,

Alec