We have a CloudMan Galaxy install on Amazon and I'm able to upload FTP
files from FireZilla (or programatically through a Java service I wrote).
However, I'm unable to download that same file once uploaded.

The 550 response is a "Requested action not take. File unavailable (e.g.,
file not found, no access). I have rwx permissions on the directory and rw
permissions on the file.*
*

*
*
*Status:* Starting download of /TAF1_ChIP-2.txt
*Command: *TYPE A
*Response:* 200 Type set to A
*Command: *PASV
*Response: *227 Entering Passive Mode (10,40,11,236,117,50).
address instead.
*Command: *RETR TAF1_ChIP-2.txt
*Response: *550 TAF1_ChIP-2.txt: Operation not permitted
*Error: Critical file transfer error*

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Rob