Hi there,

we have a 32 core server but I realised that a lot of programs are only
using a fraction of that. I was able to adjust bowtie, bowtie2 and Tophat
to use all of the cores but couldn't find an thread/core option for Macs14,
Macs2 or PeakRanger. Does anyone know if these programs are capable of
multi threading?
If yes, where do I adjust it? Would be nice to have some global parameter
set in the universewgsi.ini file.

Thanks,

Alex