Hello,

I am trying to upgrade cufflinks version from 1.3.0 to 2.0.2. I changed the
directory in the PATH to version 2.0.2 but when I run cuffdiff on the galaxy
it still uses the version 1.3.0. Do I need to change the code of the
wrapper?

Another question is how to I enable both version of cufflinks to appear and
run on the galaxy?

Thanks,

Karen