Hi Jeremy,
thanks for replying.

When I click on Circster visualization the browser ask me "Are you sure you
want to leave this page?" and when I click on "Leave this page"  I receive this
error:
Visualization not found

And this is from paster.log

172.25.46.193 - - [27/Mar/2013:15:02:57 +0200] "GET
/visualization/circster?id=undefined HTTP/1.1" 200 -
"http://172.21.156.12/visualization/trackster"; "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel
Mac OS X 10_8_3) AppleWebKit/537.31 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.43
Safari/537.31"

Thanks!

On 27/mar/2013, at 14:53, Jeremy Goecks <jeremy.goe...@emory.edu> wrote:

>> But if I click on it I receive an error. Obviously I get this error because
>> I didn't change any file to activate it.
>
> Unfortunately, this is not the case. If Trackster works, Circster should
> work. Can you share the error that you're getting when you click on the
> Circster icon?
>
> Thanks,
> J.

LA TUA CURA E' SCRITTA NEL TUO DNA. AL SAN RAFFAELE LA STIAMO REALIZZANDO.
AIUTA LA RICERCA, DAI IL TUO 5XMILLE - CF: 07636600962
info:www.5xmi...@hsr.it - www.5xmille.org

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
http://www.codetwo.com