Hey guys,
I know there's no current way of canceling jobs or workflows through the
API, but does anyone have any idea on how to implement this in Galaxy? i.e.
where in the code base to see how galaxy is currently killing jobs.

My ideal solution would be to get the list of qeued jobs for a giving
history and call something to kill all running jobs in a history or a way
of iterating through all jobs.
Any help would greatly appreciated,
thanks,
Richard