From: ja...@taylorlab.org [mailto:ja...@taylorlab.org] On Behalf Of James Taylor
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:00 PM
To: Fingerman, Ian (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Adding data sources in the main galaxy instance

Hi Ian,

We've tried to make it as simple as possible to support communication with
Galaxy. The protocols are described here:

  http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Internals/Data%20Sources

Note that page also links to a paper in the journal DATABASE which is entirely
about data source integration.

--
James Taylor, Assistant Professor, Biology/CS, Emory University

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Fingerman, Ian (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]