Hello,

I am running a local galaxy server where I have restricted the amount of
data for each user to a 100gb. Users are able to delete their own history
to regain diskspace. However, for some users deleting the histories (all
saved histories and datasets) only frees ~80% of their allowance. As an
admin I ran the "clean-up" scripts which were recommended on the galaxy
homepage. But this still didn't increase their data limit. Anyone knows
what is going on?

Best wishes,

Alex