Hi,

There seem to be some undocumented changes to the way multiple datasets are provided to workflows.
There seems to be some loss of functionality, since I cannot figure out how to select ALL files in the window...
I can select individual files, but not all files that I can see..

It used to be possible to simply use the SHIFT click manner to select the whole list, but even the <PRESS ENTER> to select all does not seem to work...I also don't seem to get the search function to work...

There is also a mysterious link icon that appears that looks like a chain of some sort, but is too small and does not have any mouse over help or antything...

I suspect this is there for supporting paired end sequencing (WAY overdue) so you can match _R1 with _R2, but there is nothing in the news brief about this, but this option seems broken to me...

Thanks

Thon