On 04/04/2013 04:38 PM, Hagai Cohen wrote:
That's a great idea.
I have used data libraries from the api.
Can I set a data library file as the input for a tool using the browser?

Yes, but you first need to import the dataset into your current history.
(Shared Data -> Data Libraries -> and select your data...)

Hans-Rudolf

Hagai

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Hans-Rudolf Hotz <h...@fmi.ch