I noticed that the latest versions for Bowtie2 and Tophat2 listed on the Tool Dependencies page (http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Dependencies) are 2.0.4 for Bowtie2 and 2.0.6 for Tophat2. Are these the latest supported versions? Does anyone know if it's advisable to go with the latest (Bowtie2 2.1.0 and Tophat 2.0.8) with Galaxy?

I'm looking forward to these tools being moved to the ToolShed so updates to the underlying tools are accompanied by Galaxy tool version updates, but until then I'm just trying to make sure my users can use the latest versions that are compatible. Thanks.

--
Lance Parsons - Scientific Programmer
134 Carl C. Icahn Laboratory