Hi,

is there a general rule to handle dependencies inside of
tool_dependencies.xml?

Lets assume I write a matplotlib orphan tool_dependencies.xml file.
matplotlib depends on numpy. Numpy has already a orphan definition.

Is there a way to include numpy as dependency inside the
matplotlib-definition, so that I did not need to fetch and compile numpy
inside of matplotlib?

I tried to specify it beforehand but that did not work.

Thanks!
Bjoern