Hi, I have this problem:
I uploaded some data and when I click to display data in browser (the eye) I
get this error:

Server Error:

Module paste.exceptions.errormiddleware:144 in __call__

>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)

Module paste.debug.prints:106 in __call__

>>  environ, self.app)

Module paste.wsgilib:543 in intercept_output

>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)

Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__

>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)

Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__

>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)

Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__

>>  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )

Module galaxy.web.framework.base:194 in handle_request

>>  return body( environ, start_response )

Module galaxy.web.framework:876 in render

>>  template.render_context( context )

Module mako.template:319 in render_context

>>  **kwargs)

Module mako.runtime:692 in _render_context

>>  _exec_template(inherit, lclcontext, args=args, kwargs=kwargs)

Module mako.runtime:718 in _exec_template

>>  callable_(context, *args, **kwargs)

Module _base_mako:42 in render_body

>>  __M_writer(unicode(next.body()))

Module _dataset_large_file_mako:45 in render_body

>>  __M_writer(filters.html_escape(unicode( unicode( truncated_data, 'utf-8' )
>> )))

UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xdd in position 29: invalid
continuation byte