This is great! I'll try it out early next week, but its good to know someone
else is interested in the same feature.
From: Adam Brenner [aebre...@uci.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 12:42 AM
To: John Chilton
Cc: Jillian Rowe; galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] user names with authentication

John, that worked! I was able to upload some sample files using usernames,
rather then full email address. No errors, no bugs.

Thanks!
-Adam

--
Adam Brenner
Computer Science, Undergraduate Student

Research Computing Support
Office of Information Technology
http://www.oit.uci.edu/rcs/

University of California, Irvine
www.ics.uci.edu/~aebrenne/<http://www.ics.uci.edu/~aebrenne/>
aebre...@uci.edu<mailto:aebre...@uci.edu>

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 2:18 PM, John Chilton