Dear all,

I have encountered a problem where my browser does not show the history sidebar
in galaxy.  In my configuration I had the following line in universe_wsgi.ini
uncommented, which seem to be the source of the problem.

#filter-with = gzip

Commenting that line will fix my browser and see the history bar again.

Thanks,
--Ricardo Perez