Hi everybody!

I am currently creating a "bioinformatics" course for undergraduate
(biology students with no knowledge of programming). I would like to use
Galaxy as their everyday platform where they would learn the basics and use
the appropriate tools (BLAST and databases, multiple alignment,
phylogenetics, dealing with "omics" data, and so on).

Is there any available resources about using Galaxy for teaching
(undergraduates)?

Any suggestions of good textbooks? Not a Galaxy textbook of course, but a
"bioinformatics textbook" that would be a good companion to help the
students understand the basics behind the tools.

Thanks,

DJ