Hi Greg/Dave,

I've noticed an oddity with another unit test failure on the main Tool Shed,

http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss
Revision: 1:922d69bd5258
Tool id: get_orfs_or_cdss version: 0.0.2
Reason test is invalid  One or more test files are missing for tool
get_orfs_or_cdss: Ssuis.fasta

The tool tests should be failing as they are omitting some test files, which
I'd not included in the uploaded tar ball (I'll fix this shortly):

test-data/get_orf_input.fasta
test-data/get_orf_input.Suis_ORF.nuc.fasta
test-data/get_orf_input.Suis_ORF.prot.fasta
test-data/get_orf_input.t11_nuc_out.fasta
test-data/get_orf_input.t11_open_nuc_out.fasta
test-data/get_orf_input.t11_open_prot_out.fasta
test-data/get_orf_input.t11_prot_out.fasta
test-data/get_orf_input.t1_nuc_out.fasta
test-data/get_orf_input.t1_prot_out.fasta

However, I believe the ToolShed warning is misleading as test-data/Ssuis.fasta
is already present as part of the Galaxy core install. This is why I
have used it
(and other bundled files like it) to minimise the download size of the
tool itself.