Hi Team,

I am trying to get GATK tools added to my cloud instance and keep getting the
following error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/mnt/galaxyData/tmp/tmpszWRLP/GenomeAnalysisTKLite-2.3-9-gdcdccbb/GenomeAnalysisTK.jar'.
  Then when I try to install it again I get the following: All selected tool
dependencies are already installed.  I also get the following error:
Initializing repository installation failed.

Thanks,

Iry

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and
is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email
by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.