Hello all,

I can't be the only Galaxy Tool author to have accidentally
made a change on the main Tool Shed my mistake, wrongly
assuming I was on the test Tool Shed (sandbox). In this case
the tool update was harmless, but it could easily have resulted
in users of my tool downloading a broken file.

To minimise the chances of this happening again, please:

(1) Change the page title of the http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/
which is currently also "Galaxy Tool Shed". I'm talking about the
title attribute shown in the Web Browser tab or chrome.

(2) Change the colour scheme of http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/
which is identical to the main tool shed. How about red? Related
to this, you could replace Galaxy icon with a "beta" or something?
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/static/images/galaxyIcon_noText.png