On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:34 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> My recommendation would be to append or prepend the conditional name to each
> "use" parameter's name attribute, then specify the test parameters like:
>
> <param name="useBackbone" value="false" />
>
> There are good examples of how this is structured in
> tools/ngs_rna/cufflinks_wrapper.xml
>
>    --Dave B.

Hi Dave,

I'd considered that workaround, but it would break any old workflows
using the wrapper with the current parameter names.

I regard this as a bug or limitation of the test framework, but if not,
things are confusingly inconsistent. If you think parameter names
should be unique, it would make the Cheetah commands a bit
shorter as the wouldn't need the conditional-name-dot prefixes.

Regards,