I've updated the relevant trello card, my plan is to focus on improving the testing framework over the next few days.

   --Dave B.

On 4/24/13 16:15:53.000, James Taylor wrote:
I regard this as a bug or limitation of the test framework, but if not,
things are confusingly inconsistent. If you think parameter names
should be unique, it would make the Cheetah commands a bit
shorter as the wouldn't need the conditional-name-dot prefixes.

Definitely a Bug/Limitation of the testing framework. Parameter names
need only be unique within a given context. The testing framework
should be extended to address this.