Hi,
    I'm trying to use the tool, however, when I run it I get:

python create_galaxy_users.py

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "create_galaxy_users.py", line 2, in <module>
    from scripts.db_shell import *
ImportError: No module named scripts.db_shell

I've set my PYTHONPATH to be ~/galaxy-dist/lib. What else do I need to do? I'm
running the script from ~/galaxy-dist/ directory, but I get the same error if I
copy it into the scripts directory. I've checked and I can see that the
scripts.db_shell.py script exists

If I comment out the line then the next error I get is:

python create_galaxy_users.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "create_galaxy_users.py", line 7, in <module>
    from galaxy.security import GalaxyRBACAgent
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/security/__init__.py", line 9, in
<module>
    from galaxy.model.orm import *
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/model/__init__.py", line 15, in
<module>
    from galaxy.security import RBACAgent, get_permitted_actions
ImportError: cannot import name RBACAgent

Any help much appreciated

Neil

Message: 1