On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I can't be the only Galaxy Tool author to have accidentally
> made a change on the main Tool Shed my mistake, wrongly
> assuming I was on the test Tool Shed (sandbox). In this case
> the tool update was harmless, but it could easily have resulted
> in users of my tool downloading a broken file.
>
> To minimise the chances of this happening again, please:
>
> (1) Change the page title of the http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/
> which is currently also "Galaxy Tool Shed". I'm talking about the
> title attribute shown in the Web Browser tab or chrome.
>
> (2) Change the colour scheme of http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/
> which is identical to the main tool shed. How about red? Related
> to this, you could replace Galaxy icon with a "beta" or something?
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/static/images/galaxyIcon_noText.png
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Logged on Trello:
https://trello.com/card/visually-differentiate-the-main-and-test-toolshed/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/817

As an aside, thanks to John for point me at the form here,
http://galaxyproject.org/trello - I had thought it was impossible
for non-members to file issues on the Galaxy Trello Board.

Regards,