Dear dev,

I have two questions

1) Is there a function that I can use to delete a dataset from the history?
I have a tool that uses as input a hidden dataset and I want to delete
the hidden dataset once the tool is executed.
I have the filename of the dataset and I was wondering if there is a
function that I can use for deleting it.

2) When a user deletes a dataset is there a way to get the filename of
the deleted dataset?

Thanks,
Aris