I have been trying to join the intervals of two datasets side-by-side using the
public Main instance, but the job never finishes. I've gotten a message stating
that Galaxy is unavailable a couple of times, but I have tried running this job
multiple times with no success.  I also tried to upload a text file to see if
it was an issue with using that specific tool, but it won't complete either.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kim