Hello,

I am a student, and I am using the psu galaxy server for an assignment. My
workflow for each of my 5 data sets has been waiting to run 3 jobs (bwa
alignment, sam to bam, and bam statistics). One of my datasets reached
completion two days ago, but it has been  5 days for the others. Several others
in my class have had the same issue. Is there something going on with the
server this week? I really need to meet a deadline. Any chance I can get my
jobs to run quicker without cloud?

Thanks,
Marwa