From: Dannon Baker [mailto:dannon.ba...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 2:48 PM
To: Hakeem Almabrazi
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu List
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] print out workflow execution commands!

You'll want the job table, and the field is command_line.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Hakeem Almabrazi
<halmabr...@idtdna.com<mailto:halmabr...@idtdna.com>> wrote:
Yes, I am actually looking for the actual command lines that were executed.  I
would like to know exactly how these tools are called so I can mimic that
process from outside Galaxy env. I guess I have to dig into the database, but
can you tell me what table(s) should I be looking at to find out that info?