Mattias,

Thank you for reporting this error, the issue has been resolved, and downloading zipped files from the main tool shed is working.

   --Dave B.

On 5/1/13 08:55:50.000, Greg Von Kuster wrote:
Hello Mattias,

I've created the following Trello card for this and we'll get it fixed asap.
Thanks for letting us know.

https://trello.com/card/toolshed-unable-to-download-repositories-as-zipped-archives/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/824

Greg Von Kuster