Peter,

Thanks for the data, I am in the process of tracking down the source of the issue, and I hope to have a fix ready shortly.

 --Dave B.

On 2013-05-01 08:52, Greg Von Kuster wrote:
Hi Peter,

I created the following Trello card for this and things will be fixed as a
priority.  Thanks for letting us know!

https://trello.com/card/toolshed-issues-with-functional-test-results/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/823

On May 1, 2013, at 7:09 AM, Peter Cock wrote:

Hi Greg & Dave,

I really like the new features on the (Test) Tool Shed for searching
my repositories:

* Latest revision missing tool tests
* Latest revision failing tool tests
* Latest revision all tool tests pass

However there are some teething problems. Some of my tools are
listed under "Latest revision failing tool tests", but when I go to look
at them, no test results are shown (passing or failing):
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/mira_assembler
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_primer_clip

In some cases there is indeed a failing test, for instance this is
due to a bug in the test framework:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go
https://trello.com/c/KdGX3hkh

And here there are missing dependencies (due to restrictive
licensing problems):
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/tmhmm_and_signalp
https://trello.com/card/-/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/770