Hi all,

I'm Venice and I'm new in Galaxy. I installed a local Galaxy and I just
want to know how I can output to history an external file stored outside my
galaxy-dist folder. I created an xml explicitly stating the absolute path,
but when I run the tool, it says "Either this dataset does not exist or you
do not have permission to access it."

I don't know what to do so I do hope you can help me with this.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Venice Juanillas