Hello dev-team,
I would like to add the different type of password encryption to the users
in my galaxy instance. I started working with the current password encoding
script:
/home/apps/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/util/hash_util.py

I will keep the current sha1 and add another layer of encryption to the
sha1 hash, otherwise I need to force all my users to change the password
and follow the new hashing method.

Can anyone please point me any other place/script which I missed regarding
the encryption/decryption of user authentication.

thanks in advance,
--/Vipin