Hi all,

For what is I think the second time (fortunately this was only on the
Test Tool Shed), I have managed to upload a tar-ball to the wrong
repository:

2:fae4084a0bc0
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/fastq_paired_unpaired

It could have been a glitch, but more likely is was simply inattention
on my part (most likely - multiple tab browsing has its downsides).

This leads me to offer some suggestions for how to prevent
this kind of user error in future:

(1) After the upload, show a preview of the changes for
confirmation (the drawback is this could take a long time
to process for a large upload, and lead to time outs).

(2) After upload, before committing the changes, compare
the tool contents - adding or removing some tools is normal,
replacing ALL the tools with different tools is probably an
error and should be subject to user confirmation.

(3) Offer a repository action to revert to a prior commit
(current workaround is to re-upload the old good file,
which I did as 3:81ac324efa49 in this case).