Hi dev-team,

We have placed our galaxy instance ssl and I need to make sure that the
secure flag is set
on the cookie (commonly represented by the word “secure” under the Security
column) but
I am not able to do the same. something like below:

[image: Inline image 2]

when I checked on my instance I saw as below:
[image: Inline image 3]
I have made necessary changes to my ssl.conf to put the flag as secure, but
it seems not appearing here.

Header edit Set-Cookie ^(.*)$ $1;Secure;HttpOnly

does anybody have an experience in setting up the same. thanks in advance,
--/Vipin

<<image.png>>

<<image.png>>