Ilya,

Thank you for reporting this issue, a fix has been committed in 9627:8d8368ab03ff, and the test tool shed has been updated.

   --Dave B.

On 5/2/13 13:01:54.000, Sytchev, Ilya wrote:
Hi,

I can't install any tools from the test tool shed into the local Galaxy
instances.  I can see the list of the repositories but nothing happens
when I click on any of them.  I can still access repositories in the main
tool shed.  The same thing happens in fresh installations of both
galaxy-central and galaxy-dist.  Attached screenshot shows a list of
Sequence Analysis repositories in the test tool shed (note the lack of
buttons).  I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Ilya