Mike,

Looking at the configuration, you are not proxy'ing anything. Take a look
at my pervious post here and see if that helps:
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Running-Galaxy-through-Apache-td4659452.html

Let us know how it goes! (I am planning on submitting a re-write for the
Apache Proxy page as its missing information..feedback is appreciated).

-Adam

--
Adam Brenner
Computer Science, Undergraduate Student