Hi, I am wondering what I can do to add more genomes to this list
(hopefully this image will make it through the mailing list).  I am
importing fastq files from a MiSeq run.  We are using a modified version of
Galaxy called Tron.

Everything I see on the wiki is about adding custom reference genome
assemblies, but I don't understand what to do about adding a species
without the reference assembly. Without the correct species, I am forced to
use the option "unspecified (?)"

Thanks for your help.

[image: Inline image 3]

--