On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On May 2, 2013, at 12:54 PM, Peter Cock wrote:
>>
>>> Another even simpler change (which would also make a big
>>> difference) is to actually have the name of the current
>>> repository on the "Upload a single file or a tarball" page.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>
> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> This fix is now running on the test tool shed.  Thanks for pointing out this
>> flaw!
>>
>> Greg Von Kuster
>
> Great - that was an easy fix but should cut down on the number
> of accidental commits due to human error. Let's see how long it
> is before someone else messes up (or I do it again - grin) and
> if something more advanced is needed like my first suggestions.

Well that didn't take long - I just accidentally stuffed up an upload
to http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/venn_list - the sooner
the quick fix to the upload form makes it to the live Tool Shed the
better.

I'd also urge the related issue of visually distinguishing the main
and test Tool Sheds to be prioritised:
https://trello.com/card/-/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/817

Regards,