Hello all,

I've noticed a couple of weaknesses in the current revision view
for the Tool Shed.

First, the commit comment is not shown - this would make sense
next to the revision number and above the diffs.

Second, there is no easy way to jump to the next/prev revision,
you must first go back to the "View change log" page. Perhaps
simple prev/next links would work well, or as used elsewhere
in the Tool Shed a revision drop down control [*]?

Regards,

Peter

[*] Use with caution, I've found this focus issue quite infuriating:
https://trello.com/card/-/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/821