You can add genomes in this file:

$GALAXYROOT/tool-data/shared/ucsc/builds.txt

Note that without related files (e.g. genome sequence, indices for mapping),
the build information isn't very useful. However, with an entry in this file,
you can link it to other resources when they become available via .loc files:

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Data%20Integration

Good luck,
J.