On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> As you've already noticed, I've tracked down and fixed the main issue that
> was causing inaccurate test results. Thank you again for the data you
> provided, which was of great help narrowing down the cause of the issue.
>
>    --Dave B.

Hi Dave,

I've got another problem set for you, some repositories are listed under
"Latest revision: failing tool tests", yet there are no test results are shown
(positive or negative).

Tool shed revision: 9661:cb0432cfcc8a

My clinod wrapper with one test:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod/a66a914c39b5