Hi all,

There is probably a good reason for this, but why is Galaxy hiding
revisions from me on the main 'manage repository' page?

e.g. http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod

Here the drop down box only lets me view:
4:07f2d99bc2de (current tip)
0:f886a0b8b117

Why is it hiding revisions 1, 2 and 3?
3:a66a914c39b5
2:3213023deae1
2:3213023deae1

If I try to be sneaky and use a revision specific URL like this,
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod/a66a914c39b5
then rather than going to the requested revision it jumps to
(what is currently) the repository tip.

I want to look at these intermediate revisions to see what
effect the changes had on the unit tests.